Friday, September 01, 2006
-Miss her still-
A Big I lOVE You to my Dear Girl...
Where to start... well from the last entry Nothing much happen just school and the Very Fun YEP Meetings...
On Wed wanted to surprise her by turning up @ her school since It was our 1 month ani... But being the goon she found out... But I guess she was Just as happy... then I "stole" something form her... Been trying to give it back But onli she can say when I have truly given it back...
Yesterday met her again... WEEEEE... went to the Library then helped her with her Circle properties... hehe... so fun... then meet Lin @ long John... Had fun talking to her with My girl... then went to JP @ Boon lay... Walked round then Before we left went to eat Ice cream @ Scoops... then I send her home...
Then @ night talked and then she told me that I gave her 9 surprises and I was hoping that 1 was the "return" but sadly no...
Now have to cut short this entry... My brother want to use...
Love u Dear...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 7:56 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com