<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31458626?origin\x3dhttp://jus-4-u.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


-A wonderful day none the less-


ok... yesterday went to school for Nday celebration... dumb... could not wait for it to be over cause i was going to bring my sweetheart to the doctor to get her thumb checked cause of the bee sting... after that we too a bus and went to IMM and walk around... Then I did the dumbest thing I have ever done... I made her angry... I'm so stupid... I still feel bad... cause it could have been avoided but BEing the dumbass That i am... I did wat I did and made her angry... so I'm saying sorry again...

After that walked to JP... wanted to jaywalk but lucky we did not cause just out of sight below the bridge was... Uncle Sam... haha... so we ended up taking the bridge... @ JP we wanted to take NEoprint... but all they had there was the "sticker" kind... so in the end decided not to take any...

Then After that when too the ICe ring... Not as Cold as I expected it to be... maybe cause I had her In my arms... After that we walked around and then headed to the bus stop... caught the Bus and then She did the "Taste" test... haha... ( NOt telling the details)... then I walked her home...

Later that evening My Mom and Dad came back from their trip kinda glad cause if u grew up around constant "Noise" and then for 5 days there is "silence"... It can be really mess ur head... haha... So glad their back...

Later that evening... called my sweetie and Talked then said our Good-nights...
I can't wait till thur... I miss her so much...

This morning woke up and it was raining... SHIOK... haha... Then It was time to feel the second best feeling in the world ( for me the 1st is being in love)... I got Clothes... haha... SO happy... got a long sleeve shirt... a few tee-shirts and A 3/4 pants so Nice that my brother called me sexy... haha... Thx Folks...

More clothes in NOV... cause they are going again...

Right before I go... Just want to say sorrie again to My darling... And will W.A.N u always...

Cant wait for tml...

BJ



| name fought for sanity @ 12:01 PM|

__________