Tuesday, August 15, 2006
-Updates-
First and fore most A Big I miss u too my Girl...
Now... I last updated Was Firday... Right...
Sat was nice woke up @ 12pm... Then watched cartoons... hehe... after that talked to my darling... Later that evening went to watch the fire works... and being the goon that i am... I waited @ the wrong block... Crap... after that walked around M.W,Marina square, Suntec... then Marina bay... It was just magical... then came home...
Sunday... woke up @ 8.15am... went to church then came home right after YAG... later went out for dinner with the Fam @ CANTINA... its a place where u get Italian Food @ its best... its near Six Ave... I know... WOAH...
Next day was... MONDAY... crap... School... But was shoik as I just slacked in school... came home... Ate... Talked to my dear...
Today... well... went to school for a test... did it in like 30mins... then I got news that I am going to Laos for a school trip... (building a school or something)... Very excited... But I am going to miss my Dear... Two weeks... Not hearing her voice... or seeing her sweet face... But I Might get a TAN... haha... I know my dear is sure to love that...
Thats all for now...
Miss u Dear...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 12:14 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com