<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31458626?origin\x3dhttp://jus-4-u.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 04, 2006


-The things we do-


Yesterday i said that i will break My blog entries to two parts... morning and evening editions... but like I said the eveining edition will ahve to be based on luck and that my brother is not playing His online games...

AnyOhow... I follow my dear to the doctor, waited for 1hr plus... but its was not a waste of time cause i got to spend time with my darling... and the funniest part is that we went in for 10 mins or less and were done...

After that we went to the near by Bookshop and walked abit... after that went to walk around the neighbourhood... then saw a pet store... went in to see the dogs but all sleeping except for 2.. haha... after that we took the long way home... Long way means more time spent with my darling...

That was about it for yesterdays evening edition... will try to do it tonight again if i am in luck...

Now back to todays morning edition...

My mom and dad flew off this morning and I woke up just in the nick of time to say Goodbye... Ah... 5 days of freedom... well sort of... then I i am in school with the entire class and 1 guy breathing down my neck... No names shall be mentioned... and as usual Fi wants a divorce for some apperent reson he thinks i am married to him and treatens every time i get 3 meters from him... hai yah... what to say... but my class is the one that makes my day go by a little easier... and I am thankfull for that...

later i'm off to work... woohoo.. got money to take... ok... thats all I have this morning...

Miss you dear

BJ



| name fought for sanity @ 9:51 AM|

__________