Saturday, August 05, 2006
-Its always the case...-
Once again the com was conqured by the 2 brothers and so the evening edition could not be published... sad case... No biggy... I just have to do it now...
Ok... where to start... O thats right...
After class took a slow and long Bus ride to work... was actually faster then It seemed cause I arrived for work 45 mins in advance and so with nothing to do i started to wonder around the levels... then the time came and Head chef Foo asked me to go to the hot chinese kitchen and help out... Went there and I had to arrange fried prawns... 22 sets to be precise... easy job rite... get paid to arrange prawns... after that went to set the Buffet lunch for some MOE Thingy... and I even saw my ITE director there... after that went to take a photo for the up and coming IMF... cause I will have to wear a full chefs uniform during the event... cool... mid high hat and all...
so that was the end of work... but thinking I ended work around 7 - 745 the buses should be empty... man I was like a sandwhich In a sandwhich... but its not the first time... so nothing much to complain...
Later on in the evening was the best time of my day cause I got to hear my dear's sweet voice... then we talked and then Messaged till she slept...
Now is morning donno if she has woken up anot... don wan to wake my baby... Not very nice if I do the same thing twice...( sorrie dear again )...
Dear if u are reading this later message me ok...
Miss you baby...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 11:10 AM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com