Friday, August 11, 2006
-Fate-
First things first... dear I miss u lots...
Well... yesterday was very fun... except for the ending part of the day (NO details)...
Started of By waking up @ 10am... dragged me sorrie butt out of Bed... and went to warm the royle throne until 10:20am... Then Skipped Breakfast... can say tryin to "Loose"... haha... the just slacked On the sofa and ROT till it was time again to drag my sorrie ass to School... Stupid... On thurs I go to school for PE onli... 1hr... thats all... hai yah... wat to do...
Then after that I rushed home and changed cause I could not wait to see my Dear dear... She was bringing me to go see SI... reached clementi and then I saw HEr... she thought I was lost... so she started to walk around but then we walked into each other... Reached the "foot" of the "mountain"... started to walk up the "Mount"... after sometime reached the Top... THen she saw a few of her friends... THen went in and then Q for almost 1hr... THen the show started... Honestly I was more happy to be with her then the show... Finished the show then started to walk back out... Caught the BUs... enjoyed the Bus ride... took photos...
"___________________________________________________________________________________"
(the space above is Wat happend next, but I'm not saying anything )... "Don worrie" those were the words I said to her... Ran for the train... then talked to her on the train...
Reached home... Talked abit more... Then Went to sleep...
Still miss her...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 5:02 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com