Thursday, August 03, 2006
-The Doctor-
Last week my dear told me that she was having back and eye pains needed to go to the doctor... but she had no time so today I bringing her to see the doctor and lucky for me today I don have school... which means i can spend time with her... I miss her so much...
Due to the fact that I think I can programme fast... yesterday during the test I think I was the 1st one out of the class... In true fact the test was the same as the mock test last week just that some names where change... thx God for my good memory...
My Both grandmas are over today... they are the best grams anyone can ask for... they laugh most of the time if not the whole day... they 2 were very happy that I have met her... haha... they could not stop laughing... good or bad... I donno... shall ask them later...
Well this has to be the Morning edition... cause people say my blogs are too short... so i have decided to break into the morning and night edition... but the night edition will have to depend if my brother is playing his DOTA or TIBIA... can't stand those games... I don see the fun in playing them...
For me I Prefer to play online golf or blog or chat on msn... But if the com is being "booked"... then I will see if she is not busy then I message her...
Miss you...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 10:33 AM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com