Saturday, August 12, 2006
-Can hardly wait-
First things first, I want to say a very Good afternoon to my dear...
Right... lets see... well after school yesterday went to Suntec to collect my Pay... but before that i went shoppin, and I bought it... a NIke hat... all thanks to me friend Gaston... then walked around Marina Square, they had the Race car competion... being the Car freak that I am I went to look see... Then after that walked back to suntec... on the way back I dropped by a shop which sold Clocks and stuff... Very cool stuff... but dam... So Ex... I saw a clock I liked, but it cost 100 over SGD...
Then I remembered that the WCG (world cyber games) was on @ 604... so again being the Busybody i am and maybe cause I had like wat 1/2 an hour to spare I entered, It was kinda cool... then afterwards I had 15 mins left so I slacked outside the office... then my dear called, so sweet rite... thx dear for being there...
Collected my pay then ran for the bus... not many buses will stop and wait if they see a person running... so now that is Good service... Speaking of service, when i entered the Nike shop they very so kind as to give me tips on how to wear and take care of the cap I was going to buy... nice rite...
Then reached home... soon after did some mindless yacking with my Mom... we do that sometimes... just to u know keep ourselves sane... haha... then played cards... my mom is good... like have if u have watched King of Gamblers... ah then Zoe T is my mom... hehe...
Then @ night my moms friends came over played their usual "rounds"... then around Midnight I was suppose to wait for my dear to message me then I sleep... but being me then moment I put down the phone... SNORE... haha... sorry Dear...
Now just waiting for my dear to message me so I can go meet her...
Miss U Dear
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 1:43 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com