Tuesday, August 22, 2006
-1 week-
A very Big W.A.N to my Dear...
Woah another week Gone...
Lets recap wat I did...
Ok... so Last wed and thurs and friday usual... went to school did the usual stuff... Back tracking abit... on tue when i was doing my test my Teacher came in and asked if I wasnted to Join the YEP team (Youth Expidition Project)... I wa More then happy to say Yes... cause I for one love to travel but always no money lah... anyway the trip will to Laos and I be there from 23 to 8 oct... A long 16 days from Spore... we will be building a school there as part of the project... Just as well the day I signed up there was a YEP camp on that sat... WEEEE... camp... I love camps... So fun... haha...
So sat woke up early... Brought my stuff to school "checked" In... Then the first Activity for the day was a Grooming course on how to interact with People of Power aka VIPs... then was lunch that was the time when I took my Guitar out and started playing... hehe... then It was off for somemore Activities till the late evening that was when we had a guest speaker from Laos to come and teach us the language... It was really Fun... but complicated... Later that evening did 1 more Activity then It was Lights Out... SNores...
Day 2... 6.00am... Stone Face... After that headed to the field for 5Bx and a run... Felt quite good cause so long never do liao... then Breakfast... PRATA... then we did a last activity then clean up then Home sweet Home...
Later after that went to meet My dear @ orchard... headed to CL first then went to Ngee ann city... Headed for the lib... but no space... so headed to MAc... Then went to paragon... walked around... Stuff almost happened... then walked to Herren... then Mother called saying going out for dinner and also asked if she wanted to join us... I answered cannot... NOt that I did not want...
Then Took Bus to meet the Fam @ Lau pa sat... had satay... then went to AMk CC... Saw a Sax for my 3 brother... came home... Talked with her then Peng...
Mon was the same... school... home... Then talked with her till Peng again...
Today went to school then had a surprise Field Trip to a SMK Building just opp the school... Won a cool Bearing Key chain and a Free tee-shirt...
So now just listening to music and Thinking of her... how I miss & love her...
So thats all for now...
Miss you dear...
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 4:09 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com