Monday, July 31, 2006
-Monday Blues?-
Hey all...
First things first i wan to say A Big I miss U loads to my Darling...
Right back to the Monday Blues... People always say monday boring, Monday this , Monday that, and i use to be one of those people... but today, I felt great... I felt something in me that i have not felt for some time... Its the feeling of being alive or Loved or being cared by the person u hold so dear to ur heart... I donno... it could be all of the above...
OOO... dad just came back... Flying off later... man after this trip of his he is going on a holiday with me mom to bangkok... so sweet rite... haha...
I will try to do that for my darling one day... maybe not so far... maybe christmas Island?... who knows...
So now i'm just sitting in front of the com enjoying this wonderful feelin...
Well thats all for the time Being... Gotta go taste the Cheese cake me mom is baking... haha...
Missing u Lots
BJ
| name fought for sanity @ 12:29 PM|
__________
AbOuT mE
Name:Goh Wee Kin, Bjorn
School:ITE collage East
Birthday:26 APRIL 87
Status: In a Relationship
I can:
be funny and crazy at times but always ready to help...
be very irritating @ times
speak 5 languages
play the guitar and the Bass
be a Gentleman @ times...
stuff i tresure
My Darling
A very good Friend for 16 years... u know who u are
A Very Loving Family
My Movie Poster Collection - Which i don display
A very Good Dvd rental Place... hehe... could not think of another title
A Goofy team of Rc Model makers
and Of coures my BED... Hehe...
My number one written rule is:
Love ur Girl and Dress well before u do anything or go anywhere
love
-God
-My Darling
-My Family
-My friends
-Girls who dress in sweet colors
-Kids
-Food
-My workplace
-My school
hate
Backstabbers
Taking me for granted ( U know who u are)
Liars
Cheaters
The colour Yellow
friends
BETH;
CHERIE;
IAN;
JOLENE;
RACHEL;
TANYA;
countdown
tag
history
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com